These are all* of the books I have to move out with in less than a month. Um....I should get on that. I have this really intense love of books that always makes my frequent moves, well, interesting at best and horribly painful most of the time. Oh well.
The Bonus Book Project continues, but I'm still on book 3 (Life of Pi), which is a re-read. I really enjoy savoring it (its so amazing....) but I have so many books and I just bought 9 more! So many borrowed books too! So, here is my intended list of reading, roughly in order. It's probably going to take months, but I've got to start somewhere, right?
1. Ida B 5. Lord of the Flies
2. Good Omens 6. 1984 and/or Animal Farm
3. Moby Dick ** 7. Flowers for Algernon
4. Selected Shakespeare + The Inferno** 8. A Thousand Splendid Suns
* I've lost the Good Earth! OMG! I love that book. If I let you borrow it, or you're holding it hostage, please let me know. I'm rather attached to it.
** Moby Dick is a requirement for American Lit and Shakespeare and the Inferno are two I feel like I should have already read a couple of times. So, strictly speaking, they aren't "bonus" books, but if I read them before they are assigned, I guess they count.
P.S. My library thing books can be found here. I'm very slowly working at entering all of my books on to this nifty website. If you are interested, feel free to stalk my reading habits there.